twitter
    What am I up to? Follow me @BehindThisTree :)

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

First!

Okay, so this is my first blog and I'm going to go ahead and say it....I have no idea what I'm doing. With that said, this blog was created to share my love of vintage jewelry, other super cool vintage finds, random thoughts, my photos, and vegetarian food.

I'm Jen, born and raised in San Diego, CA. I've wanted to move to Oregon for about five or six years. Finally made it up here September 2010. Currently living in Southern Oregon and enjoying the scenery and the time to get my head together after quite a few years of being an out of work graphic designer in San Diego. Wanting to work for myself without the stress of doing freelance graphics, I will soon be selling on etsy.com so check me out at http://www.etsy.com/shop/BehindThisTree.

No comments:

Post a Comment